Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: AG Hospital

  1. #1
    Evette
    Guest Evette's Avatar
    I have two girls that need to pay a visit to the hospital. One for a leg reattachment
    and the other probably a new wig or head.

    I will be in Chicago next week for a family reunion/vacation. Do AGP's have hospitals on their premises or will I need to mail them to Middleton? I hope AGP's have hospitals, as I had planned to check both girls in and have them sent back home to California after they are done.

    Please let me know what to expect and your experiences with AG hospitals.
    [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know that AGPNY has one, you drop your dolls off, fill out a form and pay, and then when they are done they are sent back to your house.

    I had this done, and it was VERY convenient! As soon as they were done, about a week and a half later, she arrived safe and she looked beautiful! The hospital does a very wonderful job on the dolls. If you are worried about something just write AG a note and they will listen to it. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's my understanding that you can drop them off at the hossital at AGPC. They will then actually send them to Middleton for the "surgery." They will then be shipped home to you. Someone else may have had a different experience but that's how it worked for us.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member tatabatata's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2005
    Posts
    595
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just dropped off one doll for major body surgery at AGPNY
    You may want to call ahead to make sure they are opened at the time you will be there.
    Make sure you leave your girl's clothes at home, and you may want to print the hospital form from the website to save time!
    Good luck and tell your girl to get well soon!
    Ana [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member nycgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2004
    Posts
    336
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's all the same hospital in Wisconsin. Doing it at an AGP just saves you the hassle of packaging the doll, but you still have to pay for shipping back to your house.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •